Geotag Images | Filter and Save Locations | Book Settings | Book Layout | Text Formatting | Backgrounds | Exporting
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- Navigate the Lightroom Map Module Interface
- Geotag Images in the Lightroom Map Module
- Navigate the Lightroom Book Module
- Configure Photo Book Settings and Layout
- Add Multiple Pages to a Photo Book
- Format a Book with Custom Fonts and Backgrounds
- Exporting a Book for Publication to Blurb or as a PDF/JPEG
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Episode # 1 - Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: Master the Library Module
- Episode # 2 - Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: Master the Develop Module
After completion of the map module, we transition to the book module. Here students will learn to create stunning, customized photo books using their image collections. We start with demonstrating how to navigate the book module interface. From there we explore book settings and layout options. This includes customized pages, page numbers, cell padding, and text formatting. We also cover background effects, before concluding with book publication using both third party services, or simply saving as PDF or JPEG files.
As you can see this course covers a number of topics that are essential to anyone starting off with Lightroom. It’s also a great resource for both professional and aspiring photographers that are looking to take their existing photos to the next level. If you’re as excited as we are about this course, hit the enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in working with the Map and Book Module in Lightroom Classic CC
- Students interested in Geotagging their Photos
- Students interested in making Photo Albums
- Students interested in publishing professional Photo Books using Lightroom Classic CC