Cloud Computing | Linux Foundations | Apache | NGINX | DBMS | Firewalls | Load Balancers | AWS IAM | Amazon EC2
Duration: 13 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Service Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Cloud Server Deployment and Configuration on Linode
- Foundations of Linux
- LAMP Stack Installation and Configuration
- Foundations of Server Security (Network & Hosted Firewalls, UFW)
- Scaling Instances Vertically and Horizontally
- Cloud Deployment Models (Private, Public, Community)
- AWS Foundations (Account Registration and Basic Security)
- AWS IAM Foundations (Users, Groups, Policies, Roles, Access Keys)
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Foundations
- IAM Roles for EC2
- Secure Socket Shell (SSH) for Instance Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
The second half of the course provides a comprehensive guide to Amazon Web Services. We start with demonstrating how to setup, secure, and navigate an AWS account. This includes setting up billing alerts and multi-factor authentication. From there, we take a deep dive into AWS Identity and Access management for enhanced account security, and the management of user accounts for various AWS services. Here we explore IAM User management and permissions, IAM Groups, IAM Policies, and access key rotation. Following the IAM section, we’ll jump into the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service. In this module students lean to deploy virtual instances on AWS using Amazon Machine Images, Elastic IPs, and Launch Templates. We will also explore IAM roles for EC2, EC2 Security Groups, SSH key pair authentication, and remote administration using both terminal and EC2 Instance connect.
As you can see this course covers a tremendous bit of ground and we hope you’re just as excited about this course as we are, if so - hit that enroll button and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Cloud Computing
- Students interested in Deploying and Configuring Remote Instances
- Students interested in the Foundations of Linux
- Students interested in the Foundations of Web Server Software (Apache & NGINX)
- Students interested in Server Security (Network & Hosted Firewalls, UFW)
- Students interested in learning the Foundations of AWS (IAM, EC2)