Learn how to Build and Grow your eBay Business for Dropship or Merchant Fulfilled
Duration: 2 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- Developing a brand for your eBay business
- Researching and selecting products
- eBay account types
- Setting up an eBay account
- How to win at eBay Best Match search
- Creating great eBay product listings which convert
- Managing sales and feedback
- How to boost your sales through eBay promoted listings
- Opening an eBay Shop
- Understanding seller performance standards
- Manages orders, feedback and disputes
- Promote your brand on eBay
- No prior knowledge or experience of selling online is required before starting this course. You will, however, require basic computer and internet skills.
- A computer with an internet connection! You will also need a text editor (e.g. Microsoft word or Google Docs) and a spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft excel or Google sheets).
Start an eBay business and boost your income or escape the 9-to-5! You don't need any prior knowledge of eBay or any technical skills - if you can use a web browser, you are good to go!!
This course is presented by Trevor Ginn a successful online retailing entrepreneur who runs an eBay business that sells over $500K/year. Trevor Ginn has over 10 years of experience selling on eBay. He will show you how to:
Open an eBay account
Create Optimised eBay listings that convert
Get to the top of eBay Best Match search results
Monitor your performance metrics
Run a successful eBay promoted listing campaign
Each section has a written course summary and once purchased this course is available to students forever.
Course content and overview
This course is for you if you are an eBay newbie looking to take your first step to financial independence, or an experienced eBay seller looking to improve your sales. You will learn about selling on eBay from start to finish. The course comprises of 9 detailed sections, each of which tackles an aspect of the eBay selling platform. At the end you will be able to:
Create new products with keyword-rich content
Optimise your listings for performance in eBay search
Advertise products using eBay promoted listings
Manage customer and order and maintain a great feedback score
This course distils the instructor’s enormous experience of eBay and selling online into 30+ digestible lessons. He is always happy to answer emails questions and loves hearing from students.
Who this course is for:
- his course is suitable people who are new to eBay, but will also be of interest to existing sellers who are looking to improve their sales.
- This course includes downloadable guides which are a great reference for sellers of all abilities.