Core Excel, Core Formulas and Functions, Pivot Tables, Data visualization with charts, 200+Shortcuts, Practical Examples
Duration: 9 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description.
What you'll learn
- ******At End of this course you are become a master in Excel*****
- *****You will become a Master in Excel Basics*****
- At end of the course you are become a Master in Pivot Tables, Data visualization with charts, dynamic Arrays, core formulas, excel shortcuts
- *****Build a solid understanding of ESSENTIAL Microsoft Excel functions*****
- Solve complicated Excel problems WITHIN MINUTES
- *****Conduct effective analytics - THOUSANDS OF TIMES FASTER*****
- ****Impress your boss, colleagues, partners by being THE BEST at Excel in the office****
- Harness full potential of Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- No prior experience required: beginners and experts will learn a lot from the course
- Microsoft Excel installed, preferably version 2016 or higher
- Mac users are welcome, but note that the user experience will be significantly different across platforms
What you'll learn
An accelerated, step-by-step program to give you a strong foundation to Expert Level Skills
Weak Excel muscles can impair your performance, sap your energy, and even hinder your career. In a world flooded with data, you need strong Excel skills to survive and thrive. In just one course, Core Excel will teach you how to use a spreadsheet with ease and confidence, and transform your flabby Excel skills into a sturdy foundation you can build on.
Core Excel Formulas and Functions
Formulas are the key to getting work done in Excel. In this accelerated video course, you'll learn how to use formulas to manipulate text, work with dates and times, lookup values with VLOOKUP and INDEX & MATCH, count and sum with criteria, dynamically rank values, and create dynamic ranges. You'll also learn powerful skills to troubleshoot, trace errors, and fix problems. This is the formula training you should have had to begin with. End your frustration with Excel formulas and Functions today.
If you use Excel, but don't know how to use Pivot Tables, you're missing out...wasting time trying to do things that a Pivot Table can do for you automatically. With a small investment, Pivot Tables will pay you back again and again.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Nothing beats an effective chart for presenting data in a way people can instantly understand. Excel has a powerful and deep charting engine built right in, so you already have the tools you need to create a wide range of charts and visualizations. This course will untangle and demystify Excel's powerful charting tools, so you can create effective charts quickly and painlessly.
Shortcuts turbocharge your productivity in Excel: they help you work faster & more accurately, they let you focus on your work (not Excel's interface), and they unlock Excel's most powerful features. But shortcuts require practice to master. This video course covers over 200 Excel shortcuts, and includes a full set of practice worksheets. Start using more Excel shortcuts today!
Excel Tables offer an easy way to create dynamic ranges that adjust when data changes. This makes tables perfect for pivot tables, charts, and dashboards that need to show the latest data. This course covers the key benefits of tables, including a detailed review of structured references, the special formula language for tables. Examples include VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, and SUMIFS. The course also covers, table styles, slicers, filtering, sorting, and removing duplicates.
One of the hottest trends today is data visualization. Why? Because when data is presented visually, people understand it immediately. This course will show you how to use Excel's conditional formatting to communicate key insights with clarity and impact. This is an accelerated program that takes you step-by-step through the capabilities of this powerful tool.
Who this course is for:
- Financial, business, data analysts who are looking to drastically improve their workflow and master MS Excel
- Anyone who uses Excel to work with data and would like to be more effective