Learn Reverse Engineering and debugging for Visual Basic programs using xdbg, VB decompiler and P-code Debugger
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description.
What you'll learn
- Reversing Visual Basic Software
- Reverse Engineering
- Decompiling Visual Basic
- Creating keygens
- Reversing P-Code
- Familiarity with Visual Basic will be helpful not not mandatory
- Window PC
- Familiar with x64 dbg usage
In this course, you will learn how to use x64dbg Visual Basic Decompiler and P-Code debugger tools to reverse engineer Visual Basic programs. You will learn all about debugging and dumping memory and also how to reverse jumps and modify instructions.
What you will learn:
Removing nag screens
VB6 Native Code
Reversing Serial Keys
In this course, we will practice reversing on special programs called crackme's that I have written for you.
Go ahead and enroll now and I will see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Computing students who want to know how to debug Visual Basic Programs
- Anyone who has an interest in how to decompile a Visual Basic program
- Software developers who want to level up their skills on Reverse Engineering