Learn Microsoft's latest new tool - Clarity - & get insights to improve your website experience and increase engagement.
Duration: 1 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description.
What you'll learn
- Know about Microsoft's new tool Clarity
- Learn how to leverage Clarity metrics as actionable insights for your website
- Learn how to Explore Clarity's awesome features like Recordings, Heatmaps etc.
- Integrate with Google Analytics and other third party apps
- Setup custom tags and Path filters
- Understand semantic metrics
- This is a Beginner friendly course so you can start learning Microsoft Clarity without any prior knowledge, and without any coding expertise. You just need a live Website with access to admin panel.
Top Reasons why you should take this Course :
Currently the only course on Udemy on Microsoft Clarity.
Course covers in detail even the basic step of setting up Clarity on your website.
Each Clarity feature explained in detail LIVE with my own website.
This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds - hence we cover everything from setup, basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
This course can be completed over a Weekend.
All Doubts will be answered.
Most Importantly, You will not only learn the Software, but also learn how to understand user behavior and take actions to improve user engagement thus improving your website performance and ranking.
Top reason why you should learn Microsoft Clarity :
Microsoft Clarity is a free-to-use analytics product built to help website owners and managers improve their website experiences by better understanding site visitor behavior using real evidence in form of recordings and heatmaps. So if you are a website owner, or you manage your company's / client's websites, then knowledge of this tool will be a great new addition to your skill set, and you can get certain insights that currently no other tool offers !
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Microsoft Clarity.
Who this course is for:
- Any Individuals or Organizations having their own website
- Working Professionals looking to learn a new powerful Website Data Visualization tool
- Business Intelligence Enthusiasts
- Digital Marketing Professionals