Introduction to main areas and tools of project management
Duration: 1 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- Introduction to a project management
- 4p's and triple constraints
- Project core components
- Project lifecycle
- Project management methodologies
- Gantt chart usage
- Kanban Board usage
- Network Diagram usage
- Work breakdown structure
- Project management team roles
- SMART goals framework
- Project risk management
- Project management software
- Project budget
- Project resource management
- Project reports
- Any graduate from any educational background can opt for the course
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for work of project manager and how to enhance the skills within project management. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.
Introduction to a project management
4p's and triple constraints
Project core components
Project management methodologies
Gantt chart usage
Kanban Board usage
Network Diagram usage
Work breakdown structure
Project management team roles
SMART goals framework
Project risk management
Project management software
Project resource management
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
• MBA, The ICFAI University, India
• Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Doon University India
• 2 Year of experience as Marketing Expert and Business head.
• 1 Year of experience as Business Development Manager.
Basic office skills
Basic Business skills
Who this course is for:
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for a project manager and how to enhance the skills of project management. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.