MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 3 - Part 5 course that focusses on 3D Painting using FlowScape
Duration: 37 Minutes
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- Paint New-Age Islands and Worlds in Digital 3D using FlowScape with simply using your mouse and keyboard
- Learn to drag and drop objects such as rocks, logs, twigs and leaves in real-time physics into your nature scene
- Learn to insert lifelike 3D models and animals into your nature scene
- Know how to change the lighting and weather effects inside FlowScape software dashboard
- Learn how to capture photos inside the 3D world
- Know how to change ambient sounds and music inside FlowScape software dashboard
- Learn to generate new 3D scenes automatically at high speed
- No technical, graphic or animation skills needed to learn this course. Anyone can learn and master the drag and drop interface of FlowScape to create rich interactive scenes.
- A computer (Windows PC) with at least 4GB of RAM and 1 GB VRAM is needed. FlowScape is paid software. You will need to purchase it from the Steam store and download the same to start working on it.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Creative Arts, Design and Animation: Level 1 Set of Courses, Level 2 Set of Courses”, and then join Level 3 Set of Courses in the sequential order of their parts to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the related concepts or technology taught from the previous series of courses.
Fantasy Environment construction has never been this easy !!
Want to Digitally 3D paint for the first time ever with no technical or animation skills? Anyone can do this. Just Click and Paint.
In this mind-blowing course on "3D Painting using FlowScape: Paint Dream Worlds in 3D", created by Digital Marketing Legend 'Srinidhi Ranganathan' and Civil Engineering MasterMind 'Saranya Srinidhi', you can learn to create your own fantasy world nature scenes in 3D simply by painting with your mouse or keyword keys inside the software. Believe it or not.
You will learn how to choose from 20 landscapes and more than 300+ 3D models to create your own private heaven by changing the sky, rotating the sun, adding sound effects and adjust your camera settings for that incredible picture that you always wanted. FlowScape offers that with its built-in selection of lifelike trees, houses, buildings, hills, flowers, wild critters and so much more, all at your immediate disposal. It’s easy, just click and paint, and the results are simply breathtaking. We will teach you all this incredible stuff inside.
You must know that FlowScape is a digital click-and-paint software and the easiest one to master and our teaching methods will excite you to the core. After we train you on how to create scenes, we will see how you can insert lifelike animals into your world. You can choose from beautiful birds, foxes, horses, stag, deer, butterflies, dragonflies, frogs, trout, rabbits, fireflies and of course - wolves etc. Of course - then we will teach you how to choose an ambience track for your project. The end result would be astonishing and all the animation happens in real-time in front of your eyes. Get ready to be overwhelmed.
Enroll now and let's begin the new-age era of 3D painting.
Learn to make stunning natural landscapes using FlowScape today.
There is no time to waste.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic.
Special Note: A computer (Windows PC) with at least 4GB of RAM and 1 GB VRAM is needed. FlowScape is paid software. You will need to purchase it from the Steam store and download the same to start working on it.
Who this course is for:
- Artists wanting to learn how to digitally paint landscapes using a simple and beautiful software i.e FlowScape
- Students willing to dedicate a handful of hours for creative inspiration and 3D modelling
- 2D or 3D animators or motion artists who wish to try something different apart from creating movies
- Anyone who has an interest to learn Digital 3D painting
- Writers and creative thinkers and people who love the art of visualisation