Verbs 1-50. An English Course Based on Irregular Verbs.
Duration: 6 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- 50 on demand video lessons in Present, Past and Participle. (7 hours total)
- The most common irregular verbs in every day conversation.
- 50 downloadable mp3 files to listen on the go. (Work in progress)
- 100 quizes (as part of the video lessons)
- Native English Speakers (From the US). Voices: Kristen, Will an Chris.
- 450 sample sentences (9 per verb)
- Intermediate and Advanced English Level (Desired, not a must)
- Beginners (With subtitles) Work in progress.
- Be determined to master the English language
I can't wait to share with you this exciting English course based on Irregular Verbs.
Do you feel unsure about the right conjugation when you try use irregular verbs in every day conversation?
Are you frustrated of having to memorize unending word lists?
Then this course is for you.
It is not a secret that Irregular Verbs are hard to learn. So when Enlglish learners try to use the verbs in a professional situation it is very embarrassing not to use the right conjugation, and your chances to give a good impression to your potential employer are gone.
We understand that. In order to help you we have prepared a pofessional English Course that will help you master once and for all the Irregular Verbs of the English Language.
I´ve put a lot into this course because I know that something more valuable than money is you precious time. Every minute you dedicate to the course will be worthwhile. The time you spend mastering them will have a direct effect on your fluency. You´ll see immediate results!
It will also help you make a positive impression by speaking English the way you are expected to speak.
It will boost your confidence and fluency.
I do not wish to take more of you time. Let´s start learning now!
Who this course is for:
- English Learners
- Beginners, Intermediate and Advance Levels