Duration: 2 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description.
What you'll learn
- Students will gain access to and a thorough knowledge of the Google Earth Engine platform
- Learn how to calculate spectral indices and work with Big data on cloud
- Learn image classification (land cover mapping) basics in Earth Engine Explorer
- Get introduction to Remote Sensing and satellite images
- Understand how to work with satellite images on the desktop computer and on the cloud
- A working computer with internet connection
- SOme knowledge of Remote Sensing / GIS would be an advantage
This course is designed to take users who use GIS for basic geospatial data/GIS/Remote Sensing analysis to perform geospatial analysis tasks with Big Data on the cloud! This course provides you with all the necessary knowledge to start with Remote Sensing and Geospatial analysis in Google Earth Engine.
Please, note: this is an introductory course with the main focus on Google Earth Engine. I do explain some basics of Remote Sensing, but it is not the main topic of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Geographers, Programmers, geologists, biologists, social scientists, or every other expert who deals with GIS maps in their field