Learn Kubernetes Best Practices related to Security, DevOps, Scalability, Administration, Deployment and Operations.
Duration: 3 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description.
What you'll learn
- Best practices for Kubernetes (Apps, DevOps, Admin, Scalability, Security)
- Kubernetes DevOps CI/CD pipelines (HELM, Azure DevOps, Github Actions)
- Kubernetes security (Pod Identity, Calico, Azure Security Center)
- Kubernetes scalability (HPA, Cluster Autoscaler, Virtual Node)
- Kubernetes Ingress with TLS/SSL/HTTPS
- Kubernetes best practices
- Highly recommend to start with course: kubernetes for developers
This course will walk you through the different best practices to be successful with Kubernetes operations. It will guide you through the day 1 and day 2 operations on Kubernetes.
Kubernetes Cluster Scalability
Manual Pod Scalability
Horizontal Pod Autoscaler (HPA)
Manual Cluster Nodes Scalability
Azure Virtual Node
Kubernetes DevOps (Github Actions, Azure DevOps)
Kubernetes Security (Azure Security Center, Pod Identity, Aqua, Kubesec)
Kubernetes Operations (Kured, Cluster Auditing, Uptime SLA)
Most of the content and best practices are applicable for any Kubernetes cluster. And Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is used for the practices that depends on the cluster implementation.
Who this course is for:
- Kubernetes developers and and ops willing to adopt best practices.