This course is a Great Practice to both fundamental python programming concepts and the Flask Framework by demonstration
Duration: 8 Hours
Note: Udemy FREE coupon codes are valid for maximum 3 days only. Look for "Get Coupon" orange button at the end of Description. This post may have affiliate link & we may get small commission if you make a purchase.
What you'll learn
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks Read and comprehend Python code Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Values and Data Types, Operators and Operands, Function Calls Implementation All Demonstrations
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information Demonstrations
- Variables, Data Types, Type Conversion, Functions, Statements and Expressions All Demonstrations
- Flask Framework Hello world, Overview Demonstration
- Flask Framework SQLite Demonstration
- Flask Framework SQL Alchemy and WTF Extension Demonstrations
- Familiar with Python Basics
- Familiar with Flask Basics
The course is created thorough, extensive, but easy to follow content which you’ll easily understand and absorb.
The course starts with the basics, including Python fundamentals, programming, and user interaction.
The curriculum is going to be very hands-on as we walk you from start to finish becoming a professional Python developer. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Python basics and programming fundamentals, and then going into advanced topics and different career fields in Python so you can get real-life practice and be ready for the real world.
The topics covered in this course are:
* Beginner to Expert Python contents:
Keywords and Identifiers
Object-Oriented Programming with Python
Functional Programming with Python
Testing in Python
Flask Framework - URL Building
Flask Framework - HTTP Method
Flask Framework - Templates
Flask Framework - Static Files
Flask Framework - Request Object
Flask - Request.from Object
Flask Framework - Cookies
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- For Python Programming Learners
- For People Who want to learn Python Fundamentals and later transition into Data Science or Web Development